Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jellyfish Earrings

carved bluish grey moonstone pods with dangling 18k wires and 22k gold caps
22k and 18k gold moonstone "Jellyfish Earrings"
I am now open every day until Christmas so if you want to stop by anytime please do.  My hours are Monday-Friday 11-6, Saturday 11-5 and Sunday 12-5.

The earrings pictured above just went out in the cases yesterday.  In this blog article I talked about my new source from Germany for the drusy moon faces and a few other goodies. Well this pair of bluish gray carved moonstones are some of the other goodies I got from them.  I had altogether different plans for them to begin with but they kept evolving as I spent time with them and this is what I came up with.  I think they're really pretty fun!

"S" Shaped links in 18k yellow gold
18k yellow gold "S" link chain
The chain pictured here is a custom job I just finished up for one of my best customers.  In fact I had made a chain similar to this years ago and you can see it near the end of the YouTube video you can click on at the side of the page here.  He saw that one and decided he needed one too for his wife. 

I also just got in a strand of some beautiful natural color aquamarine crystals that are quite striking as well as a strand of tumbled tanzanite beads that I have never seen anything quite like before.  They are strung up and ready to go.  I hope to get a picture of them up here in a few days.

It's the holidays after all so I'm trying to make sure the cases are stuffed.  And now I'm off to keep working on some more new things I have rolling around in my head.  Look for new pictures later this week.


Oh and one last picture. This was my wife's Christmas present this year with a pink tourmaline and sapphire accents:
She loved it and I can make one just like it for you too!
 

And as a last minute addition here is the new moon face pendant:

No comments:

Post a Comment