Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm Churning It Out But It Keeps Selling

Working seven days a week does wonders for my production.  I made this mokume gane pendant on Friday:
diamond shaped pendant in different colors of gold with diamonds
22k, 18k palladium white gold, 18k pink gold and diamonds
It sold on Saturday. 

I also sold my new watermelon tourmaline bracelet on Saturday.  That one looked like this:
Watermelon tourmaline link bracelet in 18k and 22k gold
22k and 18k gold bracelet with watermelon tourmalines
Suzy, if you're reading this I'm sorry but it's gone to a new home. 

And I made these garnet earrings up recently and they've also left the premises.  
triangular purple stones with dangling rectangles with wire and beads in 18k yellow and white gold
18k yellow and white gold earrings with garnets
However this doesn't mean all of the good stuff is gone.  I just made these up in white gold:
18k white gold pendulum style earrings with diamond accents
18k palladium white gold and diamonds

And tomorrow I'm going to have some pictures of another pair of pretty wild, new jellyfish earrings for you.  I'm sorry I have to run and make some more new stuff.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment